1. What are the advantages of a private club membership?
There are many reasons why a private club membership is an ideal choice for you and your family.
- Unlimited Golfing for Golf Members
- Able to complete 18 holes in 4 hours or less
- preferable to golfing on public courses
- at SPCC, you have the added benefit of 27 holes and so there is rarely a wait to tee off
- This is your Club. If you would like something, ask and we will find a way to accommodate you
2. What is unique about Sparrows Point Country Club?
Sparrows Point Country Club is the gem you haven’t found…yet! We are surrounded in a picturesque setting surrounded by Bear Creek. There are few places you can stand and not see the water. In addition to being a Country Club with 27 Championship holes, SPCC has 62-Slips for your boat and we still have a diving board where you can plunge into an Olympic sized pool.
3. Do I have to be a golfer to join?
Of course not! We welcome Social, Marina, Pool and Tennis members.
4. Can I try out the course or other facility before I join?
We will be happy to schedule a tour, a day at the pool or a complimentary round of golf for anyone who has never played the course. Contact the General Manager for more information.
5. Can I bring guests to SPCC?
Guests are not only welcomed, but encouraged!
6. Do you have a dress code?
Yes. Please find the Board Approved Dress Code by clicking here .
7. Is there a cell phone policy?
Cell phones may be used with discretion and consideration of other members and guests.
8. Are reciprocal playing privileges available?
Yes. From time to time, our 18-hole course will be unavailable due to aeration, an outing or tournament event, so our golf shop staff will make every effort to attain a tee time for you at one of the other private clubs in the area for a nominal reciprocal fee.
9. What does SPCC offer for families?
There are many opportunities at SPCC for family fun - in fact, we even have Family Fun Days at the pool! We have a kids’ Sports Camp that gives children the opportunity to play tennis, golf and swim for the day. We also have a junior golf program that includes weekly clinics. There are playground areas for younger children and during the year we have movie nights and holiday parties.
10. How do I become a member of SPCC?
Please ask any questions you may have
Complete your application
Celebrate your new membership at SPCC